Reviews & Guideline For Best Basketball Shoes Under 50
Since new basketball shoes are released after every season, you would often find some of the best basketball shoes under 50. On a basketball court, good quality shoes are really important. Since new pairs of shoes are released frequently, you might get confused while choosing the best pair of basketball shoes for you.
Basketball shoes must be flexible, supportive, comfortable, and durable for better performance. While looking for so many facilities you may wonder what is the average price for basketball shoes? Well, the price doesn’t matter so much since you can still get these premium facilities at a very low cost.
Our research experts have observed the whole market of sports shoes to find out some of the best basketball shoes within 50. Now you can enjoy playing basketball with stylish shoes that have great performance at a very cheap cost.
Top 7 Best Basketball Shoes Under 50 – Picks For High Performance
Here are the top 7 best basketball shoes we have found under 50 with some incredible facilities and stylish outlook altogether :
01. AND1 Men’s Rocket 4.0 Mid Basketball Sneakers Shoes Casual – Blue Review
The first choice as the best basketball shoe within 50$ would be AND1 men’s rocket 4.0. This shoe is very much popular among basketball players as it provides an incredibly stable and smooth ride. You can use the shoe comfortably on any surface for its premium built quality.
- Classic rocket over lasted construction of AND1 rocket 4.0 shoe is highly durable. Its design management ensures to keep your shoe profile low and legs even lower to the ground.
- It comes in the size of 7.5 inches with a lace-up design that can easily fit most of the players. The bright white and royal blue design of this is also really eye-catching.
- AND1 men’s rocket 4.0 shoe is fabricated with leather upper. You can go for it without any hesitation as this leather fabrication has been found out to be 100% synthetic. Thus, you will get a long-lasting performance from this shoe no matter how roughly you use it.
- Sports shoes and basketball shoes breathability is a big matter of concern if you have a low budget. But the AND1 rocket 4.0 shoe is a great deal as these shoes come with a mesh tongue which offers astonishing breathability. The lace-up closure of this shoe also increases its breathability.
- Improved ankle and heel of AND1 men’s rocket 4.0 shoes are great for medical support. Its rubber sole and uppers reinforced design will prevent your ankles from getting injured due to heavy impacts.
What We Like
- 100% synthetic leather fabricated upper design.
- Incredible breathability with mesh tongue design.
- Comfortable rubber sole and lace-up closure.
- Comfortable low profile design with classic rocket construction.
- The reinforced upper design ensures complete medical support to reduce impacts and injuries.
What We Don’t Like
- Only manufactured in one size (7.5 inches).
- Not useful for the athletes’ ankle sprains in the courts.
02. Adidas Unisex-Child Basketball Shoe Review
Adidas unisex-child hoops 2.0 basketball shoes are really good shoes for kids. These shoes come in different sizes for 4-8 years old kids and 8-12 years old kids. These shoes are reliable for heavy use with their innovative design and built quality. Besides, your kids are going to love them for their stylish designs.
- Adidas unisex youth basketball shoes are made with rubber sole material and lace-up closure. Rubber soles are comfortable for sports purposes and long term use. Besides, your kids can wear these shoes on any type of surface without facing any type of discomfort.
- This shoe comes with a very stylish upper sole design. It comes in white, pink, and cloud white colors. All three of these colors are attractive and suitable for use in any sports purposes. Adidas manufactures this shoe in different sizes starting from 1 inch to 7 inches so that kids do not have to feel any discomfort of a misfit.
- Even though Adidas unisex youth basketball shoes are used by children, these shoes still offer amazing breathability. Wearing these shoes for a long time won’t make your kid feel uncomfortable at all. Its rubber soles also ensure shock absorption so that kids do not face any injuries due to impacts.
- There is only one thing that we didn’t like about this shoe. Adidas did not offer any type of water resistance for this model which is a deal-breaker. Children won’t be able to use these shoes on any wet surface at any cost.
What We Like
- Comfortable and shock absorbent rubber soles.
- Easy to wear with lace-up closure type.
- Comes in a very stylish design with three different color options.
- Comes in many sizes for kids between 4-12 years.
What We Don’t Like
- These shoes are not water-resistant at all.
03. Adidas Originals Kids’ Pro Spark 2018 K Basketball Shoe Review
Kids pro spark 2018 k is another authentic shoe from Adidas. This shoe is really popular for use in all types of sport for its amusing features and stylish design. It is built with premium quality materials and sporty construction which makes it highly durable and comfortable for kids.
This footwear does perform compare to the low price tag though. No major issue. Though this shoe starting under 50 dollars, it’s high-quality shoes.
- While looking at the built quality of Adidas kids pro spark 2018, you would be amused with its textile fabricated design. This textile fabricated design is really good for breathability and comfort. It comes in three black colors, grey, and white which all look stylish with the synthetic toe overlay.
- Adidas kids pro spark 2018 k comes in different sizes for all ages of kids. You might have still found some misfit problems if it were any other shoe but this shoe has a wide fit. You can fit any sized foot in these shoes.
- There is no chance of feeling any discomfort or impact on your feet with Adidas pro spark 2018 k shoes. This shoe comes with nonmarking rubber outsoles and cloud-foam midsoles which are highly durable and comfortable. The shock absorbent of these soles is outstanding. It also offers padded heels which adds more comfort to the kids.
- The only problem we found with this incredible shoe is its insoles. The insoles are not attached to the shoe so they might often get misaligned. These insoles might also get bunched up while kids are trying to wear them.
What We Like
- Premium quality synthetic and textile fabrication.
- A wide fit and lace-up design allow a perfect fit for all kids.
- Ensures superior cushioning with comfortable cloud-foam midsole.
- Reduces chances of injury with padded heels and rubber outsoles.
- Increased performance and comfort with Ortholite sock liner.
What We Don’t Like
- Insoles are not attached to the shoe.
04. Under Armour Kids’ Grade School Lockdown 5 Basketball Shoe Review
Under Armours, kids grade school lockdown 5 basketball shoes are made with a relentless pursuit of innovation and design. This shoe comes with great comfort and durability with a very unique design pattern. You can get these shoes for your kids’ basketball matches from different color and size options.
Under Armour Kids Grade School Lockdown Review
- The fabric and synthetic design of the under armour lockdown 5 shoes are amazing. A very unique black pattern design of this shoe comes in all colors including black, blue, white, red, and grey. The outsole of this shoe also comes with a unique design which is more than enough to catch anyone’s attention.
- Even though under armour lockdown 5 shoe look is thick and tall, they still offer amazing breathability. You can wear them for long hours without facing any discomfort or pain. Its ankle support design is fascinating since it ensures to prevent ankle injuries.
- Any kid can easily wear these shoes as they have a simple lace-up closure design which is a good option for sporty shoes. You won’t feel any type of impact on your feet no matter how heavily you use them because of their cushioned heels and midsoles. The outer sole and midsole are made of rubber which makes them extremely durable.
- Else, these lockdown 5 shoes are great for basketball. But you should not buy them if you play on wet surfaces or rainy seasons since they are not water-resistant. If you are not tall enough, then you might also feel discomfort while wearing this shoe of its tall outsole.
What We Like
- Comfortable and durable rubber outsole and midsole.
- Stylish fabric and synthetic design.
- Amusing breathability.
- Easy to adjust lace-up closure design.
What We Don’t Like
- This shoe is not water-resistant.
05. AND1 Kids Show Out Basketball Shoe Review
There is no other shoe that can defeat AND1 kid’s show-out basketball shoe in terms of breathability, comfort, and light weightiness. This shoe is one of the most premium shoes on our list that fill all the requirements of a basketball shoe.
But and 1 doesn’t use synthetic textile upper element. If you like the design then there is no better option than the AND1 show-out shoe in this price range. These are cheap basketball shoes and under 50 dollars. This series of shoe categories have more color combinations.
- Outer materials of AND1 show out basketball shoe is synthetic which comes in different colors and designs. Outer materials are all designed with printed plastic patterns which add great water-resistance to the shoe. Thus, you can wear this shoe anywhere you want no matter what the environment is.
- Midsoles of AND1 show out shoe are made of Eva padded rubber which is extremely light weighted. Outer soles are also made of the same components which make this shoe light weighted. This reduced weight increases performance and stability for playing basketball to the fullest.
- Comfort is a must for basketball shoes since you or your kids have to wear them for long hours. The rubber soles of this shoe make it comfortable for heavy use on any type of surface. AND1 show-out shoes’ breathability is also fascinating with its all-new fit-technology.
- The high ankle design of the AND1 shoe provides great support to reduce injuries. However, it can be tough for kids to wear this shoe for its ankle-high design. Every kid would feel discomfort to take these shoes off and wear them regularly if it doesn’t match their height.
What We Like
- Comfortable and light-weighted Eva padding rubber soles.
- The synthetic light-weighted design increases performance and stability in the basketball court.
- Astonishing breathability.
- It comes at affordable prices.
What We Don’t Like
- The ankle of this shoe is too much tall.
06. Under Armour Boys’ Pre School Lockdown 3 Basketball Shoe Review
Under armour never disappoints as they always come up with incredible comfort features and reliability in each shoe model. Under armour lockdown 3 is one of them which is built with premium materials to ensure long-lasting sporty performance and durability.
It comes with a few facilities that are hard to find at such a low budget. This is another cheap basketball shoe & budget-friendly. That will save money. cushioning is around the ankle collar for superior comfort for a basketball player.
Under Armour Boys Pre School Lockdown 3 Basketball Shoe Review
- Lockdown 3 shoes of under armour brand are constructed with textile and synthetic outer fabrication. Its design is eye attractive for everyone. It comes in two colors which are black and white along with black laces and a white logo design.
- This shoe comes with enhanced cushioning around the ankle’s collar which makes it comfortable. The underfoot padding from the EVA sock liner provides a comfortable underfoot cushioning. Such comfortable rubber sole material is highly appreciated for a basketball shoe.
- Lace-up closure of under armour lockdown 3 shoe comes with cord lacing system which is very easy to adjust. Thus, you can adjust whenever and wherever you want to get the perfect fit from this shoe. This shoes’ shaft height is mid-top which is also usable for people who do not like low profile or high ankle shoes.
- This shoe comes with a mesh upper which is the most reliable shoe upper for breathability. There is also a durable leather overlay that lets you lock in your midfoot for more stability while playing basketball. Both mesh upper and leather midfoot is extremely light weighted so, you can effortlessly move with these shoes.
What We Like
- Comes with easy adjustments of the cord lacing closure system.
- Comfortable ankle support with cushioning around the ankle collar.
- Enhanced EVA shock liner underfoot cushioning.
- Durable leather overlay for midfoot stability.
What We Don’t Like
- The outer soles get slippery on wet surfaces.
07. Nike Kids’ Team Hustle D 9 Grade School Basketball Shoe Review
Nike team hustle D 9-grade school basketball shoe is a bit pricier than other shoes on our list. It’s is a popular sports brand and Nike hustle D 9 shoe offers every single facility you might want for your basketball shoe.
This brand shoe size made especially for kids. These shoes can be purchase for high school teams.
- Nike team hustle D 9 basketball shoe is built pf synthetic fabrication. It comes in two colors which are pure platinum and electric green. This shoe includes a great sporty design and premium outlook that can attract anyone on the basketball court. Nike offers different sizes of this shoe for kids of 8-13 years
- Lightweight foam soles and midsoles of Nike team hustle shoe makes is reliable for comfort. These foams provide head to toe cushioning which is important for a sports shoe. All these paddings are really flexible and completely water-resistant.
- The upper design of the Nike team hustle d9 basketball shoe is built with pure leather. This premium quality leather design ensures great durability for long term use. You can wear these shoes in any type of environment and on surfaces. However, the leather upper still provides proper breathability.
- There is a midfoot strap in this shoe which is used for locking your foot down. This facility is appreciable for basketball shoes. The upper mesh of this shoe is built with foam-backed mesh which is also quite fascinating in terms of comfort. You can use the Nike team hustle D 9 shoe for long hours without any discomfort.
What We Like
- Highly durable synthetic upper leather design.
- Comfortable low-top shaft height structure.
- Extremely light weighted and comfortable foam soles and midsoles.
- Incredible traction with rubber outer sole.
What We Don’t Like
- Too much expensive.
- It’s not a high-quality sneaker for players.
Buying Guide- How To Choose The Best Basketball Shoes Under $50?
For a stylish high top and don’t care about the brand name, You should focus on the quality of shoes. Now let’s talk about some important facilities you should look for while choosing the best basketball shoe under 50. You can skip any of these facilities if you feel them be unnecessary. I think you get more information selecting shoes under 50 dollars.
Outer material defines a shoe’s design and built quality. Outer material should be strong enough to withstand heavy forces and weather conditions.
If you are planning to play basketball in rainy seasons also, then you should go for shoes which have water-resistant outer materials. Lather fabrication would be the best choice for water resistance. Synthetic leather fabrication doesn’t only provide durability and water resistance but also provides proper breathability.
If you don’t want water resistance for your basketball shoe then you can go for textile fabricated shoes. Textile fabrication also provides great durability and breathability. However, textile outer materials shoes are cheaper than leather fabricated shoes.
Sole material plays a very important role in a basketball shoe. There are two important parts of a shoes’ sole. The midsole and the outer sole.
The best material for the midsole would be padded foam. A good quality foam midsole would help you to lock your feet on the shoe and improve balance and stability. The padded foam also improves comfort which is necessary as you are going to wear your shoe for long hours. Thus, it is really important to have a good midsole on a basketball shoe for better performance.
Outer sole improves traction and comfort. If your shoe has a good outer sole then you can wear them on any type of non-sturdy and flat surfaces without any discomfort. Rubber soles are the best material for a shoe’s outer sole since they provide great traction, flexibility, and comfort altogether.
Breathable shoes can vapor water and sweat from the shoe. This means that if your feet get sweaty while playing, this type of shoes will allow them to get dry again. Breathability depends on a shoe fabric’s moisture/mesh.
Fabrics that are made with more micro-pores have better breathability. Leather shoes with nylon mesh are the best choice for breathability. Nylon mesh is made with more micro-pores which allow your feet to breathe even if you wear them tightly.
There is confusion among many people who think water-resistant shoes are also breathable which is false. Water-resistant shoes trap your feet sweat and prevent any air or water from entering the shoes.
Playing basketball is not similar to parkour but you would still need good traction from your shoes. Traction would ensure proper balance in any type of sturdy and dilapidated surface. This balance is really important in a basketball court since you have to run and move every step accurately.
Shoes with good traction also provide slip-resistance. Thus, you won’t fall or face imbalances in slippery places if your shoe has good traction. The rubber outsole is the best component for a basketball shoe’s traction. Rubber soles can increase traction on slippery surfaces along with ice and sand.
Since you are going to wear your basketball shoes for a long time, they must be comfortable. Cushioning foam or rubber pads are attached to the insoles of the shoes. The best type of cushioning comes from orthotic arch support footbeds. Eva foam padding system also provides great cushioning along with flexibility and support.
Along with insoles, you can also find shoes that have ankle support cushioning. Both ankles cushioning and insole cushioning can improve your shoe’s flexibility and comfort. This flexibility and comfort would boost up your performance by preventing impact force and reducing your shoe’s weight force.
Q1: Is it OK to wear basketball shoes casually?
Yes, you can wear basketball shoes casually wherever you want. Basketball shoes would provide great comfort if you wear them casually but the outsole would soon get rotten. Since basketball shoes are more expensive than casual shoes, it would be a better idea to not wear them casually because it will decrease their lifespan and performance.
Q2: Are high top shoes better for basketball?
If your main purpose is playing basketball, then there is no better option than a high top shoe. High top shoes provide better ankle support and reduce chances of injury. All the professional basketball players wear high top shoes for their amusing flexibility and comfort.
Q3: Why do NBA players wipe their shoes?
Basketball shoe outsoles are mostly made of rubber. Rubber outsoles can get slippery if they catch dust. This is why NBA players wipe their shoes to keep them clean for better grip and slip resistance. Some players also apply adhesive spray or moisture after wiping them for more slip resistance.
Q4: Can you play basketball in low tops?
Wearing low top shoes for basketball is okay if you don’t get injured easily. Low top shoes provide better flexibility than high top shoes which can improve your basketball performance. If you don’t often suffer from sprains and injuries then you can use low top shoes for playing basketball.
Q5: Do NBA players buy their shoes?
NBA players have the freedom to wear any type of basketball shoe they want. However, famous NBA players get shoe sponsorship deals where they have to wear certain shoes as the sponsors want. These companies always offer their latest and best shoes for NBA players. If a player doesn’t get any shoe contract then he can wear any shoe with any design he wants.
Q6: Do NBA players wear new shoes every game?
Some NBA players wear new shoes for every game while some prefer to wear a pair of shoes for 5-10 games until it loses its performance. Those players who get shoe contract deals can also choose themselves if they want new shoes for every game or they can also wear one pair of shoes for as many matches as they want.
At this point, you have already found out the best basketball shoes under 50, it necessary for you to choose the right one for you. So, we have contrasted every detail and buying guidelines you should know about basketball shoes. Having a good pair of shoes can improve your basketball gameplay.
Good quality basketball shoes would help you play without wasting too much energy on balancing and traction. You would also get great medical support since these shoes would also prevent many injuries. Most importantly, our enlisted shoes have a great sporty look that would charm everyone on the basketball court.