Our team studied on 53303 reviews available online for Smart Motion Sensor, chose the finest ones and prepared Smart Motion Sensor Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Smart Motion Sensor from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Smart Motion Sensor from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Smart Motion Sensor
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Smart Motion Sensor after analyzing 53303 reviews.
|1||FR.Tooc Motion Sensor Night Light||9.8||See On Amazon|
|2||GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch||9.8||See On Amazon|
|3||Eve Motion - Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes||9.6||See On Amazon|
|4||THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor||9.6||See On Amazon|
|5||SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager||9.6||See On Amazon|
|6||YoLink Motion Sensor, 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Smart Home Indoor Wireless Motion Detector Sensor Compatible with Alexa IFTTT||9.6||See On Amazon|
|7||Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings||9||See On Amazon|
|8||Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune||8.8||See On Amazon|
|9||Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub||8.6||See On Amazon|
|10||Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home||8.4||See On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- FR.Tooc Motion Sensor Night Light,Smart LED Light,Sensing Distance 4M， Hand-held Portable， Stick Anywhere...
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes...
- Eve Motion Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat...
- SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager
- YoLink Motion Sensor, 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Smart Home Indoor Wireless Motion Detector Sensor...
- Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights...
- Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install...
1. FR.Tooc Motion Sensor Night Light
- This battery-powered night light is made from ground glass and black walnut or hard maple of North America ,suitable for living room, bedroom, children’s room, study, bathroom, passage, wardrobe, it can be a nice decoration for the room too.
- This motion sensor light built-in photosensitive sensor + infrared perspective dual intelligent sensing mechanism ,it only turns on automatically when it’s in dark and motion detected.
- 4 LED warm-color light-emitting units, combined with frosted lampshades, the light effect tends to be soft and warm, which effectively relieves pressure and gives people a comfortable and intimate lighting enjoyment.
- This is easy to install and requires no wiring or hookups.
- Cool natural wood, so each light has a different texture and color, which is also natural wood.
2. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub).
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
3. Eve Motion – Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- Automatically set scenes and control connected lights and accessories via your presence
- Stay informed by receiving notifications when movement is detected, courtesy of your home hub (Apple TV, HomePod, HomePod mini).
- Apple HomeKit-enabled: Unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway.
- Enjoy the highest data privacy: no Eve cloud, no registration, no profiling
- Technical data: Reaction time of two seconds, field of view: 120°, distance: 9 m / 30 ft.
4. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with most of Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with build-in Zigbee hub.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away.
5. SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager
- Allows caregiver freedom to monitor movement remotely
- Removes alarm noise from bedside
- Optional adjustable mounting bracket
- 1 Caregiver Pager (Batteries Sold Separately) 1 Motion Sensor (Batteries Sold Separately)
6. YoLink Motion Sensor
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile).
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Motion Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm.
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 2 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!.
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you.
- YoLink Hub Required but not included: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices to the internet and the cloud.
7. Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings
- Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- 15-foot detection range
- 2-year battery life
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a ZigBee-compatible hub
8. Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune
- COMPATIBILITY: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV.
- HOME SECURITY and AUTOMATION: Detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
- PET IMMUNE: 55 pound pet immunity – eliminate false alarms from pets
- INSTALLATION: Easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 5 year battery life
9. Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included).
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more.
- Installed in a minute.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
10. Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want.
- UNLOCK HUE’S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smart Motion Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smart Motion Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smart Motion Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smart Motion Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smart Motion Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smart Motion Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smart Motion Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smart Motion Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smart Motion Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.